Fotex-Veszprém

Hier geht es um Diskussionen rund um die Spiele der SG

Moderatoren: Jan, Ki

Beitragvon Andi » 23.02.2001, 16:46

Of course I also remember the other players! But as mentioned in the headline, I only wrote about the players who played for TV Grosswallstadt.

By the way, quite interesting that all the players arrived with premature praise in Germany. But with the exception of Péter Kovács in his first years in Dortmund and László Marosi, who indeed was a famous and powerfull player in Lemgo, none of them really became such a big star as supposed to.
Andi

Beitragvon WallauWieland » 23.02.2001, 22:35

Hi Pala,

one question. Was Kalman Fenyö a big player in Hungary? Last season he was the best shoother in the second Bundesliga and had some offers from Bundesligaclubs. It was very strange that he moved to the third league and a club (Köthen) which doesn't even has a good prospective to get promoted. Of course it was for the money. It was a very surprising move.
What about Krisztian Szepkis who is a good shooter in Stralsund (second Bundesliga). Was he a good one?
In Dormagen they have a new Austrian but born Hungarian Victor Szilagyi. He scored 9 goals against Kiel (but my club Wallau had an eye on him last week, only 3 goals). Was he famous in Hungary?
WallauWieland

Beitragvon pala » 24.02.2001, 11:05

Hi WallauWieland!

I hope you are root for Fotex!! Bild)

Fenyõ Kálmán

He begin in Gyõri Eto, than he played in Dunaferr. He was top goalscorer few years ago.(I remember him) He not plays in Hun.Nat.

Incidentally Köthen have an another hungarian player, name: Tyetyák Tibor (goalie). I remember he was goalie in Pick-Szeged. (Are you hear something about him?)

Not Szepkis - Szép Kis Krisztián

Szép Kis brothers. They begin in Szolnok, played same match in the Hun.Nat. Either played in Elektromos, another played in Pick-Szeged. They are average players, not so hot.
They aren't famous players in Hungary.
In turn they were big trust......

Szilágy Viktor

His father was a big star in Hungary. He was a dissident (to Austria). I believe, his son already was born in Austria. He is an austrian citizen. I saw him in team Austria against Hungary (I believe he is a winger),
he was the best austrian.

The evening match are NOT in TV?
You have so lame TV channels???
The return match is in!!
pala

Vorherige

Zurück zu SG Spiele